by Mike Bendel on September 13, 2011 @ 11:16 am
Holdouts that still have yet to purchase 2010′s Western epic Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar is out for your dollar. The company announced today that a ‘Game of the Year’ edition of the title is due out on October 11.
Priced at $49.99, it includes the original game, in addition to all free and paid downloadable content packs released to date. The full lowdown is below:
• Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
• Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes;
• Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
• Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
• Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
• Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
• All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
• Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
• Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Follow this author on Twitter.