by David Sanchez on June 26, 2012 @ 4:37 pm
Earlier today Rockstar Games announced that it had released a title update for Max Payne 3. The update, which downloads upon starting up the game, fixes a handful of minor issues that were still found in Rockstar’s latest action game. The following is the official list of fixes that the update takes care of:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 Trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
Looks like Rockstar covered some of the more annoying issues that were constantly rearing their ugly heads in Max Payne 3. I know I’m looking forward to improved load times and spawn point tweaks. Because seriously, man, why the heck do I always spawn with my back to an enemy?
The title update for Max Payne 3 is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. If you haven’t already, be sure to download it so you can get a smoother experience as you gun down some cronies.
Follow this author on Twitter.
Read more: Gran Turismo 6 Announced, Manhunt Murders Its Way to PSN Next Week, Microsoft Nixes Next Xbox “Always” On, GTA V Trailer Recreated in San Andreas, GTA V World Is Five Times Bigger Than Red Dead Redemption