A city planning deck-building game!Concrete Jungle
is a new take on the city building genre that swaps micro-management for a more strategic and puzzle-orientated style of city planning.
You have a deck of selected cards which you can use to place buildings. Each building will affect it's surroundings in different ways. The aim of the game is to clear city blocks by gathering the required number of points from your residents, giving more room to build. As the city grows, bigger and better new buildings can be added to your deck!
As you get opportunities to hone and refine your deck, residents will demand more from you. You'll find yourself inadvertently creating zoning puzzles- playing against your own past planning decisions.
Alternatively engage in competitive city planning against challenging AI or local players. Take it in turns to place buildings in the same city and battle over the affection of your citizens!
- Over 230 cards available (no micro-transactions)
- 8 Playable characters each with their own skill trees, unique cards and play style.
- Hilarious fully voice-acted story mode!
- Competitive city planning featuring challenging AI in 'Versus' mode.
- Local competitive/co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players or AI.
- Gorgeous vibrant, detailed isometric graphics, day/night and weather effects.
- Rich and atmospheric soundtrack featuring Xerxes, Saad Ali, D.P. Kaufman & Mokhov.
- Steam achievements, stats, trading cards & leaderboards.
- Support for any resolution, border-less window full-screen and controller support.
Featuring voice talent from Angela Mayans, Ben Britton, Ruth Rosen, Ed Bretten, Kyle Chapple, John Mondelli and Barbara Hawkins.