In Luckslinger, you'll be stealing your lucky stars - be sure to spend them wisely!
Partly inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humour, and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
Wholly inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming, and the slow jazzy drum samples of hip hop culture and sound.
Are you feeling unlucky? In Luckslinger, ride the west of bandits, steal their luck, and use it for your own good. The more luck you have, the more chance you have for bullet evasion, better loot at your feet, and staying alive. However, when you're "down on your luck" in your trusty bracelet, bridges collapse, rocks tumble, and outlaws might know where you're sleeping that night.
In Luckslinger, we rely on the luck of the draw.
Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws – The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work.
Duck friend till the end – At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters.
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic.
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes.
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game.
- A duck companion who’s always by your side.
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels.
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek.
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge.
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists.