Fuse PSP v0.10.0.21
by April 9, 2009 @ 2:37 pm
Homebrew developer Uberjack has released an update to Sinclair Spectrum emulator Fuse PSP. Mainly a maintenance release, new to version 0.10.0.21 is a tape browser and support for rewinding tapes. Additionally, it is now possible to enable or disable tape traps for compatibility purposes. Full changelog is after the break.
* Bugfix: Tape/disk status icons should no longer clear when switching between emulator and menu
* Added tape browser: can now reposition tape location from the System tab (if a tape is loaded)
* Added tape rewinding, playback (System tab)
* Added an option to enable/disable tape traps (fixes games like splATTR)
* Added program counter (PC) display – enable/disable in the Options tab
Akop – Fuse PSP [Uberjack]
Follow this author on Twitter.