by February 22, 2011 @ 5:36 pm
It’s been just a few weeks into the recently announced PSP Genesis competition and we’re already beginning to see some promising entries turn up. Say goodbye to the hassles of dealing with plugin conflicts with C4TurD4Y’s Sepulka, a selective plugin loader.
While it’s main draw is to allows users to load custom firmware plugins on a per-game basis, it also includes a host of other nifty features, which are detailed in the changelog below.
* Loading plugins only for specified games.
* To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete! but only one per line).
* Macrofire is supported (no 0x8003021 errors).
* Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded – it won’t appear).
* Automatically changing ISO driver.
* Automatically changing CPU speed.
* You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write “GTA:CW” instead of “Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars”.
* Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
* You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
* You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
While the plugin is already in a workable state, do note that the feature set has yet to be finalized.
Sepulka – Selective Plugin Loader [Wololo]
Follow this author on Twitter.