by October 10, 2007 @ 7:09 pm
Homebrew developer Zx-81 has released an update to PSPGGO, a handheld version of the popular strategic board game Go. PSPGGO has been ported from GNU-Go, a command line version of Go for PCs, and features various enhancements such as a graphical user interface.
Major additions to this release include compatibility with custom firmware, updated graphics and interface, and various bug fixes.
What’s new then in this version?
– Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
– New user interface and new graphics
– Add a simple intro splash screen
– Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in German, French …)
– Bug fix in the file requester
Follow this author on Twitter.