by November 12, 2008 @ 1:09 am
As far as the homebrew scene is concerned, StrmnNrmn has been MIA, but his legacy lives on with the first public beta release of DaedalusX64, a continuation of the popular Nintendo 64 emulator for PSP. Based off R13, this build of Daedalus is a collaborative effort between several developers, including Chilly Willy, Hlide, Wally, Howard0su and Kreationz.
In addition to various bug fixes, notable enhancements in beta 1 include TV-out support, along with Media Engine audio processing and threading optimizations. Hit the jump for the full changelog.
* TV Out Support (Chilly Willy)
* ME Audio Supported (Small speed-up with sound on.) (Chilly Willy)
* Increased audio buffers for better sound quality (Kreationz)
* Changed logo and graphics to represent new name (graphic by SynGamer)
* Fixed screen shots (Chilly Willy)
* Fixed an OoT custom clend Mode (Wally)
* Fixed Shaking using double display lists (GoldenEye 007, others…) (idea Wally, code Kreationz)
* Pause Menu Reset not working properly (Kreationz)
* Fixed FPS Display and Framerate limiter (Kreationz)
* Optimized code generation for fragments which branch to themselves is now optional
Fixes games that broke from R12-13 (Kreationz)
* Improved thread communications in job manager (Hlide)
Thanks Wally for the tip!
The Dead Walk Again… [DaedalusX64]
Follow this author on Twitter.