by May 5, 2009 @ 10:45 am
Homebrew developer alex_e has released an update to Flash Spacer, a utility designed for removing non-essential files from the PSP’s on-board flash memory, such as the Location Free player and various font files. When doing so it also backs up any deleted files for restoration purposes.
Version 3.0 features a fully-functional menu and support for backing up files contained in flash3. The complete changelog can be found past the break.
* Added a fully operational menu
* Improved code
* Fixed a bug where files won’t copy properly in v2.7
* Added safety checks
* Dumps flash0 when booted for the first time.
* Allows you to flash a flash0 custom XMB
* Dumps flash 0,1,2 and 3
* Removes the DIC folder, Location Free Player and web browser.
* Now restores cert.dat from flash 2
Follow this author on Twitter.