Looking to improve as an FPS player?
Aim Lab has been developed as your personal trainer to help you get better - in more games - through curated aim training scenarios, improving your core FPS skills including flicking, tracking, speed, perception & cognition through detailed aim analysis feedback which guides you on quick improvements. Aim Lab is regularly updated with new features to support more games and is a must for any players, from beginner to pro, to gain a competitive edge.
Reasons to train:
- Official VALORANT VCT training partner
- Official Rainbow Six Siege development partner
- Over 12,000 training tasks & scenarios
- Detailed aim analysis with improvement tips
- Create unlimited maps, tasks & scenarios in Creator Studio
- Over 500 FPS/TPS game profiles with a sensitivity convertor to match your settings including VALORANT, Apex Legends, CS:GO, R6S, Call of Duty & more.
- Test your skills on our leaderboards against other players & dive into our special events
- Track your improvements over time with your personalized dashboard
- Great for warming up before hitting ranked!
Train your way:
- Customize your training arena, targets, crosshair, sounds & more
- Controller & keyboard / mouse support
- 20+ weapons to train with or create your own!
- Custom Recoil Patterns
What players are saying:
“Aim Lab made me not suck at Valorant.”
- Someone in Discord
“I just love playing Aim Lab. My Wingman shots have definitely improved."
“Aim Lab removed my left-side weakness”
- King George
“Why go to the gym when you have Aim Lab?”
“Aim Lab made me get a girlfriend"
- Someone on Twitter