Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
- Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
- 20 playable nations
- 100 research opportunities
- 220 different historic buildings
- Battles ashore and at sea
- Five singleplayer historical campaigns
- Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated maps
As a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Information about Digital Deluxe Edition (no longer available for purchase):
Digital Deluxe - is a game edition, that contained both base game and 4 previously announced DLC, which are getting consequent releases during 1 year after Cossacks 3 release, along with few great bonuses.
We have already released 4 promised DLCs: Days of Brilliance, Rise to Glory, Path to Grandeur and The Golden Age. They include:
Early access to new nations:
- [Days of Brilliance] Denmark
- [Days of Brilliance] Netherlands
- [Rise to Glory] Bavaria
- [Rise to Glory] Saxony
- [Path to Grandeur] Hungary
- [Path to Grandeur] Portugal
- [The Golden Age] Switzerland
- [The Golden Age] Piedmont
- [Days of Brilliance] Pro Fide, Lege et Rege
- [Rise to Glory] Huge gambles and great achievements.
- [Rise to Glory] The Lion of the North.
- [Path to Grandeur] St.Jacob with us, Spain!
- [Path to Grandeur] In the Service of the Grand Vizier!
- [The Golden Age] Oranien bovem!
- [Days of Brilliance] Konotop
- [Days of Brilliance] Clash at Nordlingen
- [Days of Brilliance] Stuart Restoration
- [Days of Brilliance] Peasants' War
- [Days of Brilliance] Landing in Brittany
- [Rise to Glory] Second Northern War
- [Rise to Glory] Great Northern War
- [Rise to Glory] Franco-Dutch War
- [The Golden age] War for Brazil
- [The Golden age] War in the Caribbean
- [The Golden age] The Portuguese War of Independence
- [The Golden age] Siege of Dunkirk
- [The Golden age] Battle of Nieuwpoort (1600)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Pyliavtsi (1648)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Prostki (1656)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Villaviciosa (1710)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)
- [The Golden age] Oran (1732)
- [The Golden age] Battle of Soor (1745)
- [Rise to Glory] Winter maps
- [Path to Grandeur] Desert maps
Digital Deluxe Edition owners would also receive soundtrack in lossless quality (wav format).
Digital Deluxe Edition is no longer available for purchases. Its owners have already got 4 DLC for free, as we`ve promised.